- Stock: In Stock
- Model: DPPE1101
- Weight: 0.60kg
- Dimensions: 26.50cm x 22.50cm x 3.50cm
- SKU: DPPE1101
- ISBN: 9781781871041
Test your memory after 20 seconds!
Age: 3-6 years old
Type: Board Game
Product consists of: 54 cards, 1 hourglass, 1 dice
- Packed with interesting topics, and include plenty of fun questions for children to answer. The contents will enable children to sharpen observation skill, improve memory and enhance concentration.
- The game requires children to observe each picture within a short period of time, and then choose a question to answer. By doing so, children will find the game both exciting and challenging.
- Inclides simple-to answer questions that make the game lively and interactive, while developing children's logical thinking skills and language skill.
- Contains attractive, attention-grabbing picture for storytelling, which will in turn enrich children's imagination and boost their speaking skills.
- The game promotes parent-child interaction and strengthens family bonds.
How to Play (This game is to be played by 2 or more players.)
The youngest player (Player 1) will take a card from the box at random and then turn the hourglass over. He/She will only have 20 seconds to observe the picture on the card.
When the time is up, Player 1 will end his/her observation and hand the card to Player 2. Player 1 will then roll the dice to determine which question he/she will be asked. For example, if the dice lands on 2, Player 1 will be asked question 2 that is printed on the reverse side of the card. Counting the dots on the dice will enhance the children's number skills.
If Player 1 answers the question correctly, the card will be given to Player 1 for safekeeping. If he answers the question wrongly, the card will be placed back in the box. It is then Player 2's turn to play the game. He/She will repeat the previous steps.
The player with the most cards after 10 minutes is the winner.
" If you are the only player, observe the picture on the front side of the card for 20 seconds, then answer all the questions on the reverse side of the card."