- Stock: In Stock
- Model: WMPB15034A
- Weight: 0.30kg
- Dimensions: 0.00cm x 19.00cm x 26.00cm
- SKU: WMPB15034A
- ISBN: 9789810712327
Mastering Mathematics is a comprehensive series of assessment workbook which is written based on the latest Primary Mathematics Syllabus issued by on various type of questions. The approach adopted by the writer aims at reinforcing developing creative and critical thinking skills.
- Topic-based questions carefully structured questions and practice materials that help pupils to build a wide range of mathematical skills.
- Real-world examples with illustrations to aid understanding and ensure a balance of learning style to develop secure foundation in numeracy.
- Revision papers and semestral assessments key formative assessment questions allow pupils to consolidate and reinforce their skills whilst working independently.
- Challenging questions extended task require pupils to apply skills learnt to new situations, helping them to develop investigation and problem-solving skills.
- Topic-based practices
- 5 set of revision paper
- Challenging questions / Mock exam paper
- Use of Calculators
- Complete answers