- Stock: In Stock
- Model: SCYE7234
- Weight: 0.12kg
- Dimensions: 0.00cm x 150.00cm x 199.00cm
- SKU: SCYE7234
- UPC: 978983005680
- ISBN: 9789830056807
This book is on promotion, and it may be out of syllabus/ under average worn/ yellowish/ colour faded/ stained condition. Please note that goods sold are not exchangeable and not refundable.
Young Learners Classic Readers Level 5
With Young Learners Classic Readers, Young English language learners will enjoy developing their vocabulary and reading fluency with these easy-to-read adaptations of well-known tales for children.
Franz wakes up late and must run to school. Little does he know that today is his last French lesson. The Prussian army took his town. Now Prussia says there will be no more French lessons in school. It is a sad day for Franz's French teacher, Mr. Hamel. But he is not going to waste his last day at the school. Mr. Hamel does his best to make the last lesson one that his students will remember.
- A short introduction about the author and/or story
- A picture gallery of important characters before the story
- A story including full-color illustrations and highlighted dialog for easy recognition of spoken language
- A short playlet for classroom performance
- A picture dictionary of less familiar words for beginning readers
- An audio recordings of the story, playlet, and word list
- A companion workbook for each title