- Stock: In Stock
- Model: WEPC32123
- Weight: 0.15kg
- Dimensions: 0.00cm x 19.00cm x 26.00cm
- SKU: WEPC32123
- ISBN: 9789811712210
Exploring Grammar is a series of Multi- Level English grammar workbooks for young learners.
Colour: Full Colour
Age group: 9 to 10 years old
Level : Elementary
CEFR: A1 Low and Middle
Cambridge English YLE: Starters
The series combines informative content that strongly focuses on grammar and vocabulary within an easy- to-understand structure.
Each of the work books is written to suit the learning need and specific age group and ability range. From the early level to the upper level, language skills are developed and practiced through clear vocabulary and point-by-point grammar presentations as well as graded exercise.
- Grammar Tips : Clear and concise explanations about the grammar item that a particular lesson focuses on.
- Grammar Exercises : Different types of carefully crafted exercises with an answer key for assessment.
- Common Errors : Examples of common errors that agree with the grammar item though in the particular lesson.
- Beautifully Illustrated Poems
- Complete Answer Key